Line 6 Spider II 112
dathosan dathosan

«  I love its versatility, the sound »

Published on 05/08/13 at 10:22
Amp transistor

input jack, footswitch, headphone, no output for large flat baffle. +

Wholesale 75 watts

6 amps modeled clean, twang, blues, crunch, metal, insane I personally only use the crunch, metal and insane, others are very average and not suitable to the sound I want. Effects except the very poor delay and reverb that is enough for me.

Super simple config

English manual but useless

Yes, we can quickly get a nice sound but refining settings

All types of sound

Squier vintage modified strat 70's, Jet Lag

About 6 months

I had other amps

Versatile, powerful, supports many pedals with fine adjustments I put a chorus (Danelectro cool cat), a Cry Baby wah Jen super, a compressor Marschall and especially a Marshall Jackhammer JH1 distortion, overdrive, which completely changes the sound clean and saturated for a boost in its nickel or using the high compression of the pedal it sublimates the beast that is not the same amp, board buy this pedal the amp supports entirely of Moreover contrary to some opinions, but refining the settings. I love its power, low unlike my big Hughes and Kettner, design, ideal for my weight rpeter Sunday. I hate the built-in effects that I never use but it is not at all what motivated my purchase I pedals to solve this problem, only 4 sounds memorized but too little pedal! For 100 € but happiness.