Line 6 Spider IV 150

Power: 150 WATTS
Connectivity:
- An input standard input
can connect:
an FBV mkII via a MIDI cable (highly recommended for updates, I would even say indispensable)
-Can connect other baflles (only works with 8ohms)

in terms of configuration I have rarely seen an amp with which it has such a good sound without breaking the head with the settings.

This amp is perfect for my main style (the tendency to extreme metal) with respect to the metal distos typed one can easily obtain the dual to the correct (without the breath that goes with being posseseur of that I know what I speaking) is a fan of distortions bourrines sharp and I am served.
One can easily move from one round and warm distortion to a sound and a stone cold precision SURGICAL.

Sounds clean:
what to say except that cleans the sounds are great too, it's going to sound crystal clean and well rounded.

Basically this amp suitable for all uses

j uses this amp for almost three years before this one I played on the mesa peavey marshall and the other randall. And I don t even want to touch my mesa.

Most:
user-friendly
versatile
excellent value for money for this amp rivals from other brands that are worth much more expensive.

Cons:
to take advantage of the possibilities of this amp it is necessary to update the models of the latter by investing in a FBV mkII (express or shortboard) and complete the necessary formalities on the line6 site.

After thinking was if c I choose to repeat again this amp, I even considered to acquire the spider valve mkII is a mix of modeling and all-tube amps.