Sensomusic Usine Updated To v4.21b
Sensomusic has updated Usine to v4.21b.
Improvements since v4.20b:
- Better scrolling management in the global interface builder.
Bugs fixed since v4.20b:
- Small bug when Usine receives OSC messages with the Tuio protocol.
- Interface builder scrolling effect when the window is unlocked.
- Bad screen shots of the Interface builder in speed buttons.
- The text size in listbox buttons collection is not stored in the patch.
- The store outlet of the preset manager sends always a 1 value.
- Important synchronization bug fixed: Synchronization drift between VST plug-in and Usine internal synchro.
- The MIDI Time Code SMPTE synchro doesn't work properly for frame rate greater than 24fps.