Plogue Bidule Updated to v0.9687
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9687.
- Added number of columns field in the Group Parameters window.
- Added display path field in the Group Properties window.
- AU Plugin: some MIDI events could be lost in some hosts.
- Context Menu: MP Assign submenu can disappear after using the context menu on a group of objects.
- Devices: loading a .bidule made with another audio/MIDI device changes the display name of the current device.
- Graphical Envelope: fixed possible infinite loop.
- Groups: crash could occur if reordering group parameters when there is a group parameter linked to another group parameter.
- Groups: crash could occur when deleting a group under some specific combination of sync source/sync to and groups.
- MIDI: fix possible issue where multiple events occurring on the same sample tick could become out of order.
- Monitoring: crash could occur when using replace with the monitoring window visible.
- OSC Extractor: Depending on the address pattern and other Extractors, changing the address could lead to messages not being processed anymore.
- OSC Monitor: Unresponsiveness can occur after a large number of messages.
- OSC: hanging can occur if cut+pasting OSC sending bidules while sending OSC messages.
- OS X: saved renamed virtual MIDI ports are not renamed upon loading back the file.
- Relative Parameter Modulator used as group parameters could lead to strange issues.
- VST plugin OS X: added code to prevent crash when opening the UI in Resolume Avenue.
- VST plugin: Live 8 configure parameters now work.