Usine Hollyhock updated to v1.1
Sensomusic has released a major update for Usine Hollyhock, and offers a 30% discounted price of the modular sequencer.
What’s new in Usine Hollyhock v1.1:
- New GUI
- Enhanced audio engine
- Optimized global speed (more than 20% on large workspaces)
- Doubled the speed of patch and workspace loading
- Patch and workspace save 10 times faster
- Improved stability
- New help system for new users
- Various improvements
Usine Hollyhock is currently available for 119€ instead of 179€ for new customers, the update is also on sale for 49€ instead of 79€. More at www.sensomusic.org.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VirSyn launches microTERA on iPad The AppStore offers a new polyphonic virtual synth for the iPad, namely microTERA, and designed by VirSyn.
- Sounds And Effects Releases ODD ReFIll The ODD Reason ReFill from Sounds And Effects samples a vintage ARP Odyssey.
- EDIT: LineShark, new audio interface for mobiles LineShark Audio is about to debut on the tablet/smartphone audio interface market with a unit designed for live use.