Usine Hollyhock updated to v1.1
Sensomusic has released a major update for Usine Hollyhock, and offers a 30% discounted price of the modular sequencer.
What’s new in Usine Hollyhock v1.1:
- New GUI
- Enhanced audio engine
- Optimized global speed (more than 20% on large workspaces)
- Doubled the speed of patch and workspace loading
- Patch and workspace save 10 times faster
- Improved stability
- New help system for new users
- Various improvements
Usine Hollyhock is currently available for 119€ instead of 179€ for new customers, the update is also on sale for 49€ instead of 79€. More at www.sensomusic.org.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?