Xt Software energyXT
Xt Software energyXT
zieQ zieQ
Published on 10/20/05 at 07:19
- Installation is it without problem?
Fastoche, download and decompress some zip. But since the software evolves constantly, it's not easy to keep up ... Fortunately, there is a small utility called EXT-setup makes us good life ("Automatic Installer / Updater for EXT" in the Resources section of the site).

- Have you experienced any incompatibility?
No, not personally. I heard about some problem with some sound cards but with the re-enable the developers, was not last very long.

- The configuration gnrale is easy?
Extremely simple, one page to configure audio / midi and one for directories effects / VST synths and rolling.

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
There is no manual "official" but we kind contributors pens ... in English only. Just search the site or request updates downloads in ext-setup.

So I put 8 because of the manual and the installer that are Intgr default!

- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
Athlon XP 2800 + on A7N8X deluxe, 1GB of RAM, 80 GB HDD 2, a map M-Audio Delta 66 and two Midi interfaces Edirol PCR-50 and M-Audio Midisport 2x2.

- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
Yes, nothing wrong.

- What performance? (If quantifiable)
I use a studio I used to record audio and put effects, record MIDI tracks and paste the VSTi and mix everything. In all these uses, the software runs impeccably well and eats too much memory and processor, which allows the use of VST / VSTi gourmands such as DFH Superior.

- This software + hardware configuration is stable?
Ben sr, if you are careful to use their VSTs stable too! (That is - to say not mine: D)

And as it works well, I put 10!

- How long have you use it?
Almost a year if I remember correctly.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
There is little prs everything I need (in musical eh: D) without a staggering rate.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I (like everyone) throw an eye Cubase is great, but the price is the bte compltement deterrent. I also test Fruity Loops but can not record audio with ...

- How do you report qualitprix?
Super, this software a rating Misra: thirty euros. Given the number of features, no photo, is the best in squenceurs qualitprix report. We can always blamed a lack of features compared to large squenceurs such as Cubase. But rest assured, the dveloppeur this app is the users' costs and continues to make updates (Free!) Intgrant even more features.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
Carrment, I am the best squenceurs considering its price. In addition, the designer is the TRS would cost it can only s'amliorer. So plutt twice a choice I would do this!

It's worth a 10 for the quality-price report and re-enable the designer!