Xt Software energyXT 2.5
Xt Software energyXT 2.5

energyXT 2.5, Modular sequencer from Xt Software.

Meg@pixels 11/30/2011

Xt Software energyXT 2.5 : Meg@pixels's user review

«  I urge »

For smaller configurations it works flawless but also works for large)
My personal example, I use it on an Acer netbook Atom 1.6GHz, 10.1-inch portable computer, and I used to work dvelopper my ides especially MIDI with some plug-in effects and VSTi is seen on the power of the machine should not expect to mix all a pack of audio tracks, VST effect and because the machine will not follow, but to work in midi + qques effects is enough.
Then I was free to finish on a bigger squenceur at home. The advantage of this solution Netbook + energyXT is to focus on the composition and the establishment of the song.
It is a good way to always have a notepad with you musical, we made a small template and it is a prs in two seconds start songs (EXT starts in a split second, which nest not so large as squenceurs Cubase).
Although lcran be limited to the 1024 * 600, EXT is the only squenceurs of my knowledge that allows plug-ins Dover with larger display resolutions, Open plug-in> right click > new dock and you can see the plug in its total thanks to Systmes to scroll vertically and horizontally (Acesta a good idea).
Otherwise its a simple squenceur trs somewhat in the style of Cubase but more allger. There is also the ct modular is nice, can see a whole DIFFERENT routing of modules.
The only real criticism, but as I ca cest nengage table mix that I find no trrible. Not easy to do with the sidechain EXT.
Rsultat shopping, I recommend it to small config, fixed on a PC can have all had to finish a project without concern, it is more skinable, cheap and easy of use.