[Musikmesse] Vicoustic Vari Panel
Portuguese acoustic solutions manufacturer Vicoustic has announced the launch of Vari Panel, a combination of Flexi Panel A50 foam tile, with a detachable wood front panel.
Simple fixings on the wood panel are designed to slot into the cavities of the foam, allowing the acoustic properties of a room to be adjusted in minutes, by simply adding or removing selected panels.
Available during Q2 2009, Vari Panel will be available in two versions:
- Vari Panel Kit. Box with 6 wood panels and 6 Flexi Panel A50 foam tiles.
- Vari Panel Duo. 2 wood panels for use with customers' existing Flexi Panel A50 foam tiles.
For more information, check out www.vicoustic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vicoustic Releases Flexi Kick Drum Panel Vicoustic has announced the launch of its new Flexi Kick Drum panel for acoustic treatment of kick drums in both recording and live performance situations.
- [NAMM] RX-5 Upfire Isolation Platform Primacoustic announced the latest Recoil Stabilizer: the RX5 UF up-fire, a nearfield monitor isolation platform designed for post production facilities where the playback monitor is often on a desk and needs to be angled upwards and aimed at the listener's ears.
- [NAMM] Primacoustic GoTrap Primacoustic is please announced the GoTrap, a 'stackable' studio gobo designed to isolate instruments and provide the recording engineer with more of the desired signal versus background noise.