SM Pro Audio M-Patch V2
The M-Patch V2 is a passive attenuator and patch control device.
One of the most notable changes in the M-Patch V2 is the replaceable encoder socket. The M-Patch V2 now ships with 2 replaceable encoders, one being a detailed 12-step encoder.
- Shipping with two replaceable encoders
- 12-step attenuation
- Interchangeable Master Volume to a switch attenuator
- Passive volume attenuation control
- A/B multiple outputs
- A & B output destination selector
- Independent main & aux controls
- Built in headphone amp
- 3.5mm input for soundcard matching
- Balanced and unbalanced input (XLR, RCA)
- Stereo/mono summing switch
- Mute function switch
- 2 x stereo input sources
- 2 x stereo output
- Rack mount adaptors included
Check out SM Pro Audio for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Win a Behringer X32 Console Behringer have announced the Next Level contest with a X32 digital mixer as the main prize and some other gear for the runner-up places.
- Royer Labs SF-2 Active Ribbon Mic Royer Labs announces the SF-2 Active Ribbon Microphone.
- PMC twotwo Monitors PMC announce a new range of powered two-way nearfield monitors.