The Nano Patch Plus is designed to be connected between your computer audio interface/sound card master outputs and a pair of active (powered) monitor speakers.
The company declares : “Reducing levels from your software only reduces the audio bit depth. It is more appropriate to keep your software masters at unity and attenuate the audio to your active monitors with a passive controller like the Nano Patch Plus. This way you can maintain maximum audio resolution and attenuate your monitoring volume with the confidence that the sonic integrity of your audio is not compromised.”
- 2 channel analog passive volume control
- Rotary volume attenuation control
- Mute button
- No power required
- 2 x combo inputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 2 x TRS outputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 1 x Mini jack I/O
- available in black and silver
Pricing & Availability
The Nano Patch Plus is available by now for €54 / $79 MRSP.
For more information, visit www.smproaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.