TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9 Availability & Pricing
Following their introduction at the AES Convention, this new loudness meter is ready to be presented in Europe at the Tonmeistertagung in Congress Center Leipzig, 25-28 November 2010.
TC Electronics has also announced that the availability of Touchmonitor TM7 & TM9 is slated for January, 2011 with pricing starting at €3280 ex VAT.
TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9 Main Features:
- 7” or 9” color touch screen (16:9 TFT)
- Conforms to international broadcast standards – Including American, European and Japanese.
- Touch screen control – Context-sensitive on-screen help.
- Flexible screen layout options – Resize and reposition.
- Powerful DSP – Parallel display of multiple instruments.
- Synchronous design – Precision measurement of 0 dBFS+ true-peak level.
- Flexible I/O options – Including analog, AES3, AES3id, etc. SDI 3G version available for TC TouchMonitor TM9 in 2011.
- Connectivity – Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports.
- Modular software structure – Add optional instruments as the need arises.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.