Trinnov Audio has introduced Optimizer ST, a stereo loudspeaker processor featuring Trinnov digital room correction technology.
Technical specifications in brief:
- 2 balanced analog in/out via XLR + optional 4 balanced analog out via TRS jacks
- 2 AES/EBU in/out via XLR
- 2 ADAT in/out via toslink
- 2 SPDIF in/out via coaxial or optical
- 2 processing channels
- 96kHz, 64-bit floating point processing
- supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz sampling frequencies
- user interface is fully accessible from a connected monitor or from a VNC client (PC or Mac) through the network.
- silent 1.2U frame with external power supply.
Pricing and Availability:
Optimizer ST will start shipping on April 3, 2009 with a MRSP is 2950 Euros ex VAT.
More information at www.trinnov.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.