112db Redline Monitor Update
112dB has announced that Redline Monitor, the near-field monitor simulation for headphones, has been updated to version 1.0.1.
This maintenance release applies to both the retail and the trial version and includes the following bug fixes:
- Certain audio driver/buffer size combinations caused audible clicking.
- Plugin window occasionally came up blank in Live and FL Studio.
- VST plugin didn't load in some older hosts.
- AU validation failed on some setups.
- Quitting the host with the RM editor window open sometimes caused a crash.
- Fixed occasional late redraws when opening editor window.
- Some minor cosmetic corrections.
Check out www.112db.com for more info.