Tekky Synths SyNpLyX
Tekky Synths has announced its new synth VST instruments for Windows SyNpLyX.
SyNpLyX is a mono synth with a detuned oscillator for a "fat, wide, crisp and deep sound."
- 1x Manual Draw Mode sequencer with save, load and random (sequences are compatible with PsYbAsSyX, sYnYx and SyNpLyX).
- 1x sequencer speed selector.
- 1x Detuned Osc with multi-waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square).
- 1x detune button.
- 1x ADSR.
- 1x filter section (cutoff, res and env).
- 1x flanger/phaser/chorus FX.
- 1x LFO for filter modulation with multi-waveforms (Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, Noise).
- 1x random sequence button.
- 1x random filter button.
- 1x random FX button.
- 1x random all button.
- 1x preset manager with 32 presets.
- Full MIDI learn on every parameters.
They cost €30 each. A demo version is available.
Check out this page for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 112db Redline Monitor Update 112dB has announced that Redline Monitor, the near-field monitor simulation for headphones, has been updated to version 1.0.1.
- Loopmasters Drumdrops In Dub 2 Pack 3 Loopmasters has released Drumdrops In Dub 2 Pack 3, featuring Horseman.
- Tekky Synths WavDrYx Tekky Synths has announced the release of anew synth VST instrument for Windows: WavDrYx.