IK Multimedia ARC
IK Multimedia ARC
Didier Ghord Didier Ghord

«  Indispensable for me »

Published on 10/26/11 at 23:56
I had no worries about installing the license except for where to go register online to receive the key by mail. The general configuration is easy: I have no problems when installing the software. The measurements are easy to do, just take its landmarks to position the microphone according to the diagram in the manual. Unfortunately the manual is in English, which is not easy but when we realized the trick, so good.

I have a Pentium IV 1.7 Ghz processor and 3 GB of RAM. The ADA card Hoontech 2000, a 320 GB hard drive, speakers Tapco S8. It is configured only for music. The software works fine on my setup and is stable.

I use it yesterday and it is the first model I tested. I regret not having ordered + soon as it is very effective and I can do without so I realize when I disable it, it allows me to effectively address the shortcomings of my resonance room. Before, I had a speaker that restored a lot of serious révervération of ... Now I hear details that were buried in the grave and mixing is + easily. I like the feeling of being in another room, in a limited studio pro, at the sound quality and acoustics. I do it again no problem this choice and, I repeat, I regret not having walked in before, but better late than never ;-)