< All Evidence Audio siren 2 reviews
Evidence Audio siren 2
jerem37 jerem37

«  Very good cable, but not given! »

Published on 02/21/13 at 03:17
Speaker Cable upscale. Purchased from Audiotubetech. At the time the brand Evidence Audio was less known now anyway and the price seems to have dropped a little qq euros ... That's something!

I have these cables since the summer of 2009, I have one in 1.50m and 1m in order to connect my head with my Orange Rocker30 THD hotplate and my PPC212 closed back.
I bought it to replace all pourrave Yellow Cable offered by the mag when I bought my stack ...
So obviously, in terms of comparison, it is directly in the presence of one of the best speaker cables (if not the best) against one of the most rotten, no need to tell you that the difference is obvious in terms of presence, precision, dynamics and rendering frequencies.
In short, I do not change any time soon!

The cables are a little stiff (obviously, this is the speaker cable, then larger and steeper than the instrument cable).
Note that they are directional (something rather unusual and somewhat dubious leave ... Many people are not familiar with electrical having told me that it was bullshit me ... finally, the Siren II is like that !) and therefore have a sense of connection recommended (jack with colors of blue and red to navigate) to get the optimal result from the data sheet supplied with (although it can also be put in the other way if you wish!).

In short, very good cable, it certainly seems to be the element that comes to mind as one of the largest in the chain of sound (instrument cables have a much more direct impact and audible) but it is really great and if you really wants to have a perfect chaining, HP jacks are still taken into account, the proof is with one ...
More I think it will last long veeeeeery when I see the quality of workmanship.
The only complaint will be the price (a score of 9/10, just to show that nothing is perfect!), As indeed it is not given.