Groove Plugs Silver Match Series Instrument Cable

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • moosersmoosers

Groove Plugs Silver Match Series Instrument CablePublished on 07/12/10 at 15:25
    Groove Plugs’ Silver Match Series Instrument Cable is a simple ¼” cable that can be used in any situation you might need it. I’ve got one of these and I use it for my guitar rig. The one that I have is ten feet long. Not much to say about it’s characteristics other than it’s a silver tip cable and isn’t made of the best quality. I use this as a back up, as I’ve got a number of Planet Waves cables and others that I used primarily. Having said this, the cable does the job just fine in a practice or live setting. It wouldn’t be my first choice of a cable in any situation, and especially not for recording, but I’d be fine with using it if I didn’t have anything else to work with. Groove Plugs is a company that has cables that I’ve used since I started playing guitar, and I believe that this company is owned by Sam Ash if I’m not mistaken. For those who don’t know, Sam Ash is a store like Guitar Center that is based primarily in New York. You’re probably not going to find too many cables that are cheaper than this one, so if you want a cheap cable or two for your primarily or back up cables, these aren’t a bad way to go. I’ve had a couple of them over the years, and now I’ve just got one as they do break over time. That’s really the only downfall of these cables as they aren’t the most reliable that you can buy, but for the price that’s generally what you’re going to get. I’m not sure that you’d be able to buy these in too many places, but even if you could they wouldn’t be my first recommendation even in this price range. Even so, the Groove Plugs Silver Match Series Instrument Cables are adequate instrument cables if you’re looking for some on the lower end of the spectrum…

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)