Avid Digidesign C|24
The new 24-channel C|24 control surface is designed to provide direct control of Pro Tools mixing, recording, and editing, an array of analog inputs, and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O.
Described as the natural evolution of its predecessor — Control|24 — C|24 integrates the latest advancements in Pro Tools software with new features and improvements to provide a console option for Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE users.
You can register for AVID's new Pro Mixing Webinar to:
- get a walkthrough of the C|24 surface from mixer Richard Furch (Prince, Usher, Macy Gray)
- discover C|24 features that’ll speed up your Pro Tools mixing efficiency
- learn how to insert plug-ins and assign sends right from the board
- see what you can do with C|24 that you can’t do with a mouse
- get your questions answered after the presentation in a live Q&A
Date & Time: Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:00 a.m. PT (2:00 p.m. ET, 6:00 p.m. GMT)
To register, visit this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Avid M-Audio Oxygen 88 Designed for use in the studio or on stage, the new M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI controller keyboard is designed to satisfy players who need the feel of a piano combined with the power of a modern MIDI controller.
- Roland Gaia Synthesizer Sound Designer Roland is proud to announce the Gaia Synthesizer Sound Designer, a software-based editor application for the Gaia SH-01 Synthesizer.
- Loopmasters DJ Mixtools Editions 5 & 6 DJ Mixtools from Loopmasters enables you to buy a track but then be able to separate that track into its key elements and having royalty free access to remix, effect, chop and loop the parts in your own individual style to create a new mix. Today and last week the editions Tech House Deep Minimal volume 2 and Minimal Underground Techno volume 2 have been added to the DJ Mixtools series.