Avid Digidesign C|24
The new 24-channel C|24 control surface is designed to provide direct control of Pro Tools mixing, recording, and editing, an array of analog inputs, and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O.
Described as the natural evolution of its predecessor — Control|24 — C|24 integrates the latest advancements in Pro Tools software with new features and improvements to provide a console option for Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE users.
You can register for AVID's new Pro Mixing Webinar to:
- get a walkthrough of the C|24 surface from mixer Richard Furch (Prince, Usher, Macy Gray)
- discover C|24 features that’ll speed up your Pro Tools mixing efficiency
- learn how to insert plug-ins and assign sends right from the board
- see what you can do with C|24 that you can’t do with a mouse
- get your questions answered after the presentation in a live Q&A
Date & Time: Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:00 a.m. PT (2:00 p.m. ET, 6:00 p.m. GMT)
To register, visit this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?