Avid M-Audio Pro Tools SE
For Pro Tools users with an interest in musical composition, editing and production, the new Avid Recording Studio, Avid KeyStudio and Avid Vocal Studio systems provide Pro Tools SE software and M-Audio hardware.
With Pro Tools SE software included, the new Pro Tools SE Family is designed to serve as an introduction into the world of Pro Tools software by offering the same user interface found in Avid's professional Pro Tools product line.
The Pro Tools SE Family, which offers dedicated solutions for guitarists, keyboard players and vocalists, includes:
- Avid KeyStudio-designed for keyboard players to turn their inspiration into a professional-quality recording with a 49-note, velocity-sensitive M-Audio KeyStudio keyboard and Pro Tools SE music creation software.
- Avid Recording Studio-allows customers to capture guitars, instruments and vocals in better than CD quality at 24-bit/48 kHz with Pro Tools SE music creation software and an M-Audio Fast Track(r) audio interface.
- Avid Vocal Studio-enables customers to record vocals for use in songs, soundtracks, podcasts or voice-overs with Pro Tools SE music creation software and the M-Audio Producer USB microphone.
With Pro Tools SE software, users can:
- Mix up to 24 tracks (16 audio tracks, 8 virtual instrument tracks) and use the included pro-quality effects-reverb, EQ, and guitar amp/distortion effects-to create richly detailed and polished recordings.
- Use 100 different virtual instruments and more than 3 GB of audio loops to quickly construct songs and ideas.
- View integrated, intuitive tutorials that make it easy to learn how to compose, record, edit and mix on the Pro Tools SE platform.
- Record two instruments at once, and take advantage of built-in composing features including MIDI sequencing and score editing, which provide professional-grade creative solutions to users of every ability level.
For more information on pricing and features visit www.avid.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Avid Digidesign C|24 The new 24-channel C|24 control surface is designed to provide direct control of Pro Tools mixing, recording, and editing, an array of analog inputs, and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O.
- Avid M-Audio Oxygen 88 Designed for use in the studio or on stage, the new M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI controller keyboard is designed to satisfy players who need the feel of a piano combined with the power of a modern MIDI controller.
- Roland Gaia Synthesizer Sound Designer Roland is proud to announce the Gaia Synthesizer Sound Designer, a software-based editor application for the Gaia SH-01 Synthesizer.