- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I test phantom HTI 150, Mac 250 +, lyres and small Chinese 250Watt ELC lamp.
- What is so special that you like best?
1) The weight! 13kg is perfect for me that makes the mobile disco and two flight with about 30Kg.
2) The brightness, really equivalent to the lyre 250Msd mid-range (maybe a little below the 250 + Mac, but nothing really ...) and superior brightness 250MSD in China. The faiseau buries 150HTIELC 250 and brightness level!
3) Functions: 2 gobo wheels, one with rotating glass gobos and colored, 3-facet prism, a focus efficase and fast, friendly but not a Stobe too specific ...
4) Access to gobo is really easy, not to dismantle the wheel, just two zipper for quick access
5) The internal programs are really nice and well done.
- What is so special that you like the least?
1) The gross of the machine, to be reserved only for noisy environments no theater or lounge area
2) The finish is not terrible, hard plastic everywhere (actually less than the quality of Martin).
3) The wrists are really not practical to lift the flight lyres.
4) The attachment system is ill-suited to fix them on totem.
How would you rate the quality / price?
Nothing to say, € 1390 Les Deux lyre 60w with safety cable, flight case on wheels custom ..