Starway Max Spot 500
Starway Max Spot 500
algau algau
Published on 01/12/09 at 11:10
Hi all.

I bought two months ago in two lyres promo for 500 Euros for the hardware c'tait expo with hardly used.

I did used once for rveillon year.

Assets:
- A good brightness.
- Nice colors, I love the magenta among others.
- They are not too big nor too heavy.
- The possibility of reversing the Pan and Tilt.
- The display of a beautiful blue and lyre is returned if the pose or grip.
- The possibility of dyeing the lamp via the DM X.

Cons:
- The not so good if hdl gobos, 3 of 7 I like.
- A small projection angle trs: 8 meters is a drawing of nitre Diameter approx.
- Slow: scnes or on some yet I do not ask trs fast speed, it is four times slower than Pipelines Limited.

I can not even talk about the reliability APRS a single use.

For the price, you can not expect the hardware business, but even if that is the limit of the toy, although it must be used to draw things INTERESTED. You have to see if the reliability is at an appointment.
I would see over time, but may be others that I Rasht 2