[NAMM] Behringer Virtualizer FX2000
Behringer announced a new 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor.
$ 149.99 USD
- 71 new algorithms—true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- MIDI implementation
- LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and ¼'' TRS inputs and outputs
$ 149.99 USD
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Fostex FM-3 Mixer The FM-3 Portable Mixer is equipped with balanced 3ch inputs and 2 x Main outputs each featuring high quality, custom transformers in addition to a wide variety of Sub outputs.
- [NAMM] Fostex UR-2 Recorder The UR-2 is a new generation stereo audio recorder from Fostex that utilizes dual SD cards (SDHC compatible) and USB storage device as the recording media.
- [NAMM] Behringer Truth B1031A Behringer introduced the Truth B1031A 2-way active studio monitor.