Behringer announced a new 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor.
- 71 new algorithms—true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- MIDI implementation
- LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and ¼'' TRS inputs and outputs
$ 149.99 USD
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.