Lindell Audio celebrates three years and 5000 sales of 500 processors with the Channel X three-module special anniversary edition.
The Channel X gathers is a 503 Power lunchbox the three following 500 modules:
- 6X-500 microphone pre-amplifier with transformer-coupled inputs and outputs, Pultec passive EQ, 3-way switches for high and low frequency boost (30Hz / 60Hz / 100Hz and 6kHz / 10kHz / 16kHz), polarity reverse switch, 48V phantom power switch and 5-LED VU-meters. Its provides 65dB of gain.
- 7X-500 FET compressor with a Mix knob for parallel compression, 3-way switches for attack and release times, high-pass sidechain filter (Off, 100Hz, 300Hz) and ratio (4:1, 12:1 and 100;1), a transformer-balanced output and a 20-LED gain reduction meter.
- PEX-500 Pultec-type passive EQ with transformer-coupled balanced inputs and output, high and low boost switches (30Hz / 60Hz / 100Hz and 6kHz / 10kHz / 16kHz) and high attenuation switch (10kHz, 15kHz and 20kHz) as well as a true bypass
The Lindell Channel X has a price of £719 incl. VAT / $999.99, it will be available in the next few weeks. Visit www.lindellaudio.se for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.