Lindell Audio Channel X Anniversary Edition
Lindell Audio celebrates three years and 5000 sales of 500 processors with the Channel X three-module special anniversary edition.
The Channel X gathers is a 503 Power lunchbox the three following 500 modules:
- 6X-500 microphone pre-amplifier with transformer-coupled inputs and outputs, Pultec passive EQ, 3-way switches for high and low frequency boost (30Hz / 60Hz / 100Hz and 6kHz / 10kHz / 16kHz), polarity reverse switch, 48V phantom power switch and 5-LED VU-meters. Its provides 65dB of gain.
- 7X-500 FET compressor with a Mix knob for parallel compression, 3-way switches for attack and release times, high-pass sidechain filter (Off, 100Hz, 300Hz) and ratio (4:1, 12:1 and 100;1), a transformer-balanced output and a 20-LED gain reduction meter.
- PEX-500 Pultec-type passive EQ with transformer-coupled balanced inputs and output, high and low boost switches (30Hz / 60Hz / 100Hz and 6kHz / 10kHz / 16kHz) and high attenuation switch (10kHz, 15kHz and 20kHz) as well as a true bypass
The Lindell Channel X has a price of £719 incl. VAT / $999.99, it will be available in the next few weeks. Visit www.lindellaudio.se for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of Mojave Audio MA-300 Mojave Audio, the company started by renowned microphone designer David Royer (also of Royer Labs), has built a reputation for making high-quality, reasonably priced mics. Here, we review the MA-300, a multi-pattern tube Condenser.
- Samson launches the Pro version of the C01U Samson introduces the C01U Pro USB condenser microphone, which is the evolution of its first USB microphone.
- Vintagedesign is back with the VDC Vintagedesign announces they are relaunching activities with the successor of the C1 compressor unit.