Algorithmix LP SplitComp
Algorithmix has announced the release of LP SplitComp, its new linear-phase mastering split compressor featuring parallel mode, linear-phase split filters, adjustable soft knee, auto-release and parameterized soft clipper.
LP SplitCompThe split function is designed to allow dynamic processing only in the band of interest. Unlike many other split or multiband compressors the frequency crossover is made with low-noise linear-phase filters, the company assures.
- High-resolution linear-phase split filters allowing band reconstruction after processing: low-cut, high-cut, band-pass, band-cut.
- Different modes: full-band, split-band, full-band parallel, selective parallel.
- Tunable between compressor and limiter character.
- Adjustable soft knee.
- Intelligent auto-release.
- Side-Chain EQ.
- Parameterized soft clipper.
- Reliable operation with up to 384 kHz sampling frequency, thus perfectly suitable for high-resolution DSD post-production.
- Oversampling to avoid unwanted alias-frequencies typical in digital compressors.
- All internal calculations in double floating-point accuracy (80 bits).
- Exact parameter editing via numerical fields.
- Three fast accessible presets for quick setup comparison.
- Several instances can be simultaneously opened.
- Complete setup exchange among simultaneously opened instances.
Pricing & Availability
LP SplitComp is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. It costs €1,490. A demo version is available here.