T-Rex Engineering Diabolic Gristle Tone Manipulator
The DGTM is designed to bring forth an overdrive that has both "vintage crunch" and "modern tweak" according to T-Rex.
- Gristle: use this control to dial in the amount of tasty saturation desired.
- Tone: Adjusts the edges of your tone from smooth to crispy.
- Gravy: Pour on the gravy. Adjusts the volume of your signal.
- Toggle Switch: Toggle to the right for a vintage voiced crunchy helping of the sonic main course. Toggle to the left for a more compressed gain wrought onslaught.
The Gristle pedal line was born in the US as a result of the cooperation between technician Tim Jauernig and guitar player Greg Koch. T-Rex adopted the Gristle pedals and they are now official members of the T-Rex pedal family, they say.
For more information, visit www.t-rex-eng.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Liquid Metal Guitars & H Music The Liquid Metal Guitar Company (LMG) has announced it's first shipment of guitars to H Music for distribution in Australia and New Zealand.
- New Boss Professional Tuners Boss has announce the availability of a new line of tuners with the TU-1000, TU-12EX, TU-12BW, and TU-88 digital tuners.
- WaveAngle Radian Wireless Guitar System WaveAngle,is now shipping the Radian Gold Series Wireless Guitar System,a small wireless device designed for use with electric guitars and basses.