Pink Floyd Tuition DVD
Lick Library have released the classic guide to playing Pink Floyd tracks.
This new double DVD set brings you footage of learning how to play Dave Gilmour’s solos in video format.
The Lick Library DVD aims to help everyone learn five classic Pink Floyd tracks with 3 hours of detailed lessons breaking down each track into manageable chunks. From the introduction solos, through to verse and chorus, the video will demonstrate, section by section, each rhythm part, solo, key change and lead fill to "help you capture the feel and emotion of each great song." Along the way, you will learn techniques including string bending, rhythm playing, picking, chord formations and sliding.
The DVD includes five Pink Floyd tracks : Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Money, Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb, Another Brick In The Wall, all of which feature Gilmour's solos.
- Product Genres: Rock, Blues
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Product Groups: DVD Tuition, Lick DVD's, Rock, Blues
- Price : £24.99
The Learn to play Pink Floyd DVD is available to purchase through www.licklibrary.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters [Artist Series] Zed Bias - Deadly Dub Constructor Zed Bias – “Deadly Dub Constructor” is a sample collection that "explores the darker edge of Dubstep, Garage, Grime and Urban music production," according to Loopmasters.
- Ambrosia Updates WireTap Studio Ambrosia Software has updated WireTap Studio to v1.0.8.
- Monkey Tools Software Updates Monkey Tools has updated Library Monkey Pro and Sound Grinder Pro to v1.1.4 (and Library Monkey to v3.1.4; Sound Grinder to v3.3.4).