I did not for a long time (several days), but enough to make a small ide:
I bought it because I started taking drum lessons there is little time and even if I "take advantage" of the drumkit acoustic of the school several times a week, I could not m 'train home (bp space, pb neighbors !!!).
So I opt for the mini MODEL, but still works pretty well.
1) Level Sound: PCM 76 sounds (it's not luxury, but like dj drumkit)
2) Level touch: it is dynamic (volume depending on the strike force), but not trsraliste, getting stronger as the strike is a bit sensitive and address (not r adjustable) I do not agree with a game "normal" ... So a putt snare has a low volume (one can not dclencher with a loud rebounds). Some will say that C is yes, and normal with a turnover less than you've got power, but not so you end up with the third volume ...
3) Pads: there are several sizes (they are all much smaller than the toms). The largest have a sensitive area wide enough for beginners and even if you you're not there tjrs centered sound. Against the hihat cymbals by default is a ridiculously small pad and you do not right the error ... So strong typing (to be heard) and prcise = a major difficulty for beginners. You can get around the problem by assigning a different pad bigger.
4) The pedals: the good is not the glory, because no dynamic touch, so when you play the bass drum is always strong. So you have to play hard the rest of the pads with Dynamic Always the same concern that prcdement (+ centering force on the pad = difficult).
5) For the learning mode, you can forget it because it is not progressive and does not offer any tablatures books.
Pros: - Reduces footprint, ease of dplacement.
- Sounds pretty decent (with reverb intgre).
- Possibility to play with headphones. MIDI.
- Thurs hands + feet (Working indpendance).
Cons: - Strike trsraliste but not dynamic. (Obligation to strike hard)
- Lack of rglages (Sensitive volumes indpendants pads / pedals GC)
- Learning Mode.
The DD306 or MD70 (depending on brand) is a temporary solution and economic for someone who wants to learn / work the drumkit (with a teacher and a real drumkit also) without Dranger its neighborhood or as complete ment of an economic electronic acoustic drum (electro toms, bells, clapping ...).
Demanding drummer will turn to the brand MODELS (See Roland) or to an electronic drumkit vritable.