Eastwest announces the US distribution of Odyssey, a new collection of sound libraries focused on sound design applications.
Created by Ian Boddy for Zero-G and Xfonic, Odyssey features ambiences, soundscapes, drones, loops, single hits and FX.
The eight libraries included are:
- OUTER LIMITS – a core library of about five hundred soundscapes
- AMBIOSIS - dark, light, spacey, vintage and weird atmospheres
- ELEKTROLYTIC - a collection of drums, percussion, and loops
- ASL – analog sequencer loops
- AIRWAVES – atmospheres, backgrounds, noises, signals and voices
- BEATALOGUE – filtered, mangles, and messed up electronic drums and loops
- DRUMALOGUE - analog drum, percussion and one-shot hits
- RADIOPHONICA - analog, organic, retro sci-fi sounds and samples
Odyssey contains over 3600 sound files in EXS24, Kontakt & NN-XT format as well as Acidized Wav files, Apple Loops and Rex2 files, produced and recorded in s24bit. All of the samples are original & royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
Pricing & Availability:
Odyssey is available in the US for $169.95 MSRP.
For complete product details, system requirements, and ordering information, visit www.soundsonline.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Hypnotic Dance Steinberg has released Hypnotic Dance, a new content set for HALion.
- Manx XS-1 & MM+ Manx has announced the release of two new VST instrument synth plug-ins for Windows.
- Wallander WI Orchestra WI Orchestra is a full orchestral library and composition tool for iPhone and iPad.