Real Sound Lab Coneq Workshop 3
The CONEQ Workshop 3.1 from Real Sound Lab was officially presented at Prolight+Sound/Musikmesse 2011 in Frankfurt and now it is available for shipping worldwide.
Along with various announced improvements, the most important update is the support for Mac OS X.
The CONEQ Workshop 3.1 new features over 3.0:
- Support for Mac OS X
- Up to 17 times faster measurement processing, according to RSL
- New measurement/filter comparison feature
- Measurements can be made using APEQ-8pro hardware without an audio interface
For more information visit: www.realsoundlab.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Community's R.5 Now in White Community is now offering their R.5 weather-resistant loudspeakers in both standard black and white finishes.
- EAW KF 200 NT EAW completes its KF line of speakers with the 3-way KF200NT model.
- Hoellstern DELTA8.4-DSP From 4-way monitoring to front PA applications, ASID GmbH presents a new Hoellstern power amplifier: the DELTA8.4-DSP.