The CONEQ Workshop 3.1 from Real Sound Lab was officially presented at Prolight+Sound/Musikmesse 2011 in Frankfurt and now it is available for shipping worldwide.
Along with various announced improvements, the most important update is the support for Mac OS X.
The CONEQ Workshop 3.1 new features over 3.0:
- Support for Mac OS X
- Up to 17 times faster measurement processing, according to RSL
- New measurement/filter comparison feature
- Measurements can be made using APEQ-8pro hardware without an audio interface
For more information visit: www.realsoundlab.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.