Precisionsound Hybrid Factory
Precisionsound has released Hybrid Factory, a sample-based synthesiser for Native Instruments Kontakt 4, capable of 1,000 combinations of sounds.
With Hybrid Factory, users can make analogue emulations, digital tones, and imaginary electroacoustic instruments. The samples in Hybrid Factory were created by Iain Morland using a range of techniques, including resynthesizing acoustic instruments; physical modelling; granular synthesis; processing Foley recordings; FM synthesis; sampling old cassettes; and convolving instruments with one another. This gives users a varied and unusual palette for sound design.
Hybrid Factory Features:
- 1,160 stereo samples at 24-bit, 44.1khz quality.
- 80 NKI presets, including basses, leads, keys and pads, demonstrating the capabilities of Hybrid Factory.
- Twelve impulse responses.
- A default NKI to use as a starting point for user patches.
- The size of the sample pool is 1.77GB (1.32GB compressed). The samples use 134MB RAM.
- Requires full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or above (Kontakt Player not supported).
Pricing & Availability:
Hybrid Factory is available to purchase for $69 USD (+$11 USD on DVD).
For more information, head to Precisionsound.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo Drumformer Voxengo announces the release of its newest plug-in: Drumformer.
- Steinberg LE Pack SAE Edition Steinberg today announced that its Steinberg LE Pack SAE Edition is available for first-semester students of 26 SAE Institutes across Europe. The pack comprises light editions of the Cubase 6 music production software and WaveLab 7 audio editing software.
- MOTU MachFive 3 MOTU have introduced their next version of the MachFive Sampler software. Version 3 has been released and is now available from their website.