Image Line FL Studio for Mac Beta
Image Line have been working with CodeWeavers in developing a special version of FL Studio that runs in a customized Crossover wrapper (a Windows emulator/wrapper).
This means that you don't need anything else (like a Windows installation, Boot Camp or CrossOver) to run FL Studio on Mac OSX. You can install FL Studio using the supplied .dmg.
Image Line are now looking for experienced FL Studio users as beta-testers so if you have been a customer for 2 years or more AND have access to a Mac for testing, you can get your name added to the list.
Let them know:
- What Mac Hardware, OSX version & sound card you are using?
- If you own/have a Mac, why you have one instead of/in addition to a PC?
- How long you have been using FL Studio as a registered customer?
- This version of FL Studio does not support Audio Unit plugins. (PC) VST and FL Studio native only.
- 3rd Party VST plug-in compatibility needs to be tested on a case-by-case basis (please report).
Note that the beta testing will start sometime late September or early October.
Click here for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Image Line Harmor With the release of Harmor, Image Line is introducing an additive / subtractive synthesizer, image synthesizer as well as audio resynthesizer .
- Image Line Deckadance v1.9.3 Deckadance 1.9.3 is now available for download.
- Image Line FL Studio Mobile v1.1 the FL Studio Mobile 1.1 Update is now available through from the App Store.