Image Line have been working with CodeWeavers in developing a special version of FL Studio that runs in a customized Crossover wrapper (a Windows emulator/wrapper).
This means that you don’t need anything else (like a Windows installation, Boot Camp or CrossOver) to run FL Studio on Mac OSX. You can install FL Studio using the supplied .dmg.
Image Line are now looking for experienced FL Studio users as beta-testers so if you have been a customer for 2 years or more AND have access to a Mac for testing, you can get your name added to the list.
Let them know:
- What Mac Hardware, OSX version & sound card you are using?
- If you own/have a Mac, why you have one instead of/in addition to a PC?
- How long you have been using FL Studio as a registered customer?
- This version of FL Studio does not support Audio Unit plugins. (PC) VST and FL Studio native only.
- 3rd Party VST plug-in compatibility needs to be tested on a case-by-case basis (please report).
Note that the beta testing will start sometime late September or early October.
Click here for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FL Studio 12.1 ready for testing Image Line has released public beta v12.1 of its FL Studio DAW that registered users can now try for free.
- Groove Machine Mobile updated and in beta VST Image Line announces the update of its Groove Machine Mobile drum synth app for iOS and Android and the beta release of the VST version.
- FL Studio 12 will be released on April 20th Image Line is finalizing FL Studio 12, and announces that this new version of its flagship DAW will be available the day after Musikmesse.