FL Studio 12.1 ready for testing
Image Line has released public beta v12.1 of its FL Studio DAW that registered users can now try for free.
What’s new in FL Studio 12.1 public beta?
- FLAC import support
- VFX Key Splitter plugin
- Fruity X-Y-Z Controller plugin
- Added "More plugins" window back
- Launchpad Pro support
- 4 high quality FPC drum kits
- New Steinway piano for DirectWave
- Show random news item
- Changed various defaults
- Mixer track assignments for channels in the channel rack
- Full colorization of mixer tracks (and other visual enhancements)
- Option to delete steps instead of muting them
- Re-implemented sample history in channel settings window
- Ctrl+S saves project even when mixer has focus
- Now uses modern version of open and save windows
- Plugin Scanner is now called "Plugin Manager"
- Plugin Manager: new plugin info tab
This new public beta is available for download from forum.image-line.com. Here’s a video presentation of this new version:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?