MuLab and MUX Modular updated to v6.5
Mutools released version 6.5 of its MuLab DAW and MUX Modular virtual synthesizer.
What’s new in this v6.5 update?
- The MUX Modular control panel has been reworked to add knobs, sliders, displays and more to the patch panel
- Improved tracking management
- New Piano Keyboard, Note Event Pad, Audio Level Meter and Oscilloscope modules
- Improved Audio Limiter and Amp Distortion modules
- Improved MuDrum editor
- Improved VST editors
- Improve parameter automation editing: it is now possible to drag and drop setting values directly to the envelope editor
- Various improvements and fixes
MuLab Free has also been reworked in order to increase creative possibilities.
You can read the full list of changes brought by this new version at www.mutools.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?