A new MeldaProduction free plug-in
MeldaProduction has updated all their plug-ins to version 9.0.7 and added the MChannelMatrix audio utility plug-in to their bundles.
MChannelMatrix is a free utility that gives you the ability to randomly mix and playback the main input and sidechain channel. The GUI features an 8x8 matrix and you can freely manipulate the channels (including reverse them).
The MChannelMatrix features an automatic gain compensation option, limiter, presets manager with online exchange system and MIDI Learn is supported.
The free plug-in is available in VST 2/3, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit formats for Mac OS X and Windows. It is included in the MTotalBundle and MFreeEffectsBundle ; details are online at www.meldaproduction.com.
You can also download update v9.0.7 for all other MeldaProduction plug-ins, which adds the following:
- Automatic latency compensation to MXXX
- Position indicator to the shape editor for the modulators and LFOs
- Post-processing features (trim, fade in/out and normalize) to MRecorder
- Volume and playback settings for right and left channels to MUtility
- Ability to refine the curvature points in the graphs with Ctrl command
- Mirror X and Mirror Y functions to all graphs
- Improved MRecorder GUI
- Various improvements and fixes
The full list of changes is available here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MuLab and MUX Modular updated to v6.5 Mutools released version 6.5 of its MuLab DAW and MUX Modular virtual synthesizer.
- FL Studio 12.1 ready for testing Image Line has released public beta v12.1 of its FL Studio DAW that registered users can now try for free.
- 30% off Livid Instruments MIDI controllers Livid Instruments is running a special sale with 30% off its Base II, DS1 and Guitar Wing MIDI controllers until the end of July.