D16 Group announces Devastor 2
D16 Group announces the upcoming version 2 of its Devastor multiband distortion plug-in.
Here’s what you can expect from Devastor 2:
- New preset browser based on tags (like in Antresol)
- GUI resize option
- Revamped plug-in setup
- New signal routing selector that replaces the Pre/Post-filter switches
- Built-in limiter
- Revamped filter model
- Improved dynamics
A special price will be available for version 1 users and the upgrade will be free if you purchased v1 in the last 6 months prior to v2 release. It will be available in VST, AU, AAX and Rack Extension formats for Mac OS X and Windows. More info soon at d16.pl/devastor.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A new MeldaProduction free plug-in MeldaProduction has updated all their plug-ins to version 9.0.7 and added the MChannelMatrix audio utility plug-in to their bundles.
- MuLab and MUX Modular updated to v6.5 Mutools released version 6.5 of its MuLab DAW and MUX Modular virtual synthesizer.
- FL Studio 12.1 ready for testing Image Line has released public beta v12.1 of its FL Studio DAW that registered users can now try for free.