Prime Loops Releases 3 New Packs
Prime Loops have released a string of new sound suites for 2009, including Minimal Synthesis, Minimal & Tech House Drums and Vanguard Electro Bass Essentials
Minimal Synthesis contains 00 minimal Synth loops for use in Minimal, Electronica, Deep & Tech productions: chord patterns, twisted leads, rhythmical synthetics, ambient pulses, and evolving fx loops.
Formats available include: Wav, Apple Loops, Acid Loops, Akai MPC, Ableton Live Pack & many more.
Download Minmal Synthesis Loops at http://www.primeloops.com/loops-samples/product/minimal-synthesis%7E36.
Minimal & Tech House Drums
This new collection contains 1,000 drum sounds designed over a period of 6 months using an array of over 20 analogue synthesizers.
- 200+ Synthesised Claps & Snares
- 200+ Cymbals & Hi-Hats
- 300+ Synthetic FX & Analogue Percussion
- 100+ Minimal & Tech Kicks
- 100+ Snares
- Toms, Shakers and more
Vanguard Electro Bass Essentials
This official Refx & Prime Loops release has been designed with the current electro club sound in mind, and contains bass sounds "ready for the dancefloor," according to Prime Loops.
Download Electro Bass Essentials at www.primeloops.com/loops-samples/product/vanguard-electro-bass-essentials%7E35.
For more information, visit their web site at www.primeloops.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.