AmpliTube Fender is a Fender guitar/bass amp and FX software suite, made by IK Multimedia in cooperation with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
With a collection of 45 pieces of gear (Twin Reverb®, ’59 Bassman® LTD, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and others), cabinets, stompboxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender® is designed to cover guitar and bass, from country to blues, rock, punk and metal.
- Stand-alone and plug-in software for most platforms, including VST/AU/RTAS plug-in formats.
- 12 guitar amps.
- 12 matching cabinets and more, with nine microphones.
- Six signature classic stomp effects and six rack effects.
- Tone flexibility; mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more.
- Five separate modules: tuner, configurable stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet plus mic, and rack effects.
- Two configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Digital tuner.
- Includes SpeedTrainer™ and Riffworks™ T4 recording software.
- Can be expanded with additional “Powered by AmpliTube” models using AmpliTube X-GEAR.
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal™ and any traditional MIDI controller.
- Hundreds of presets included, with more that can be downloaded from the AmpliTube preset XChange area.
Pricing and Availability:
AmpliTube Fender® will be available in 2 versions:
- AmpliTube Fender®: The official Fender® guitar and bass, amp and FX software with 12 amps, 12 cabinets, six stompboxes, nine mics and six rack FX. Also includes Riffworks™ T4 for guitar recording and AmpliTube X-GEAR for full expandability with any “Powered by AmpliTube” software and live control. MSRP €169.99 / $229.99 (excluding taxes).
- AmpliTube Fender® Studio: Includes StealthPlug USB audio cable interface and AmpliTube Fender® LE (four amps, five cabinets, two stompboxes, two mics, two rack FX), plus Riffworks™ T4 for guitar recording and AmpliTube X-GEAR for full expandability with any “Powered by AmpliTube” software. MSRP €109.99 / $139.99 (excluding taxes).
AmpliTube Fender® and AmpliTube Fender® Studio will be available through the IK sales network of dealers and distributors by the end of February 2009.
Preorders are already available through selected dealers around the world and in the IK online store.
For more: www.ikmultimedia.com/fender/features.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.