Puremagnetik Artifact Micropak
Artifact comes with things you would normally want to avoid in the studio: digital aliasing, clock glitches, control 'voltage' waveshaping, sysex errors and mis-quantized samples.
Artifact is organized into 6 playable kits complete with macro controls for Ableton Live and a custom Kontakt GUI. In addition, Artifact includes a generous collection of looped MIDI clips*.
- 6 kits packed with digital malfunctions
- Multi-sampled library with advanced DAW integration
- A collection of expertly programmed clips
- 24 bit 96khz audio samples
- Custom Ableton Racks, Kontakt KSP GUI and Logic Channel Strips (* The Kontakt version uses Apple Loops)
- 300 MB of physical RAM
- 200 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Visit www.puremagnetik.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vir2 Violence Vir2's latest release - Violence - is a Kontakt-powered virtual instrument which focuses on "extremely unusual textures, manglings, distortions, and perspectives on the solo violin."
- Tone Manufacture Error Tone TM say they have created a library solely from errors, some of them completely accidental, some where they just looked the other way whilst the accident happened.
- ProSounds Tau Tech & Prog for Sylenth 1 Pro-Sounds has announced the availablility of Tau Tech & Prog for Lennardigital's Sylenth-1 software synthesizer.