Sample Logic Metallix
Metallix is a toolkit of morphed metallic instruments, percussives, atmospheric soundscapes, pads, and tempo-synced audio loops for cinematic music production.
Based on recorded metallic instruments and sounds, the instruments (presets) and clips (loops) are integrated into Ableton Live. Each instrument uses Live's Rack format, with the 8 Macro Controls mapped to provide control. This also means that all of the instruments and loops are ready to be mapped to a hardware controller or automated directly in Live.
Effects and parameters include: Attack & Release, Reverb, Filter Delay, Arpegiator, Filter Cuttoff & Resonance, and more.
Metallix works with Suite 8, Live 8 or Live Intro and is available only as a direct download.
The product contains:
- 215 instrument Racks of various styles ranging from ambience, impacts, transition effects, kits, melodic and arped multi sampled instruments, and multi layered ensembles.
- 64 tempo synced rhythmic loops.
- 12 template sets (multiple instruments and clips preselected record enabled and ready to be launched, played, and performed.
- Live demo sets that show Metallix in action and can be manipulated, performed, or re-arranged
- Platform: Mac / PC
- 1.6 GB of free Hard Drive space
- Requires Ableton Live version 8.1.3 or higher
- Recommended a minimum of 1.6 GB of RAM
Pricing & Availability:
Available now as direct download $99.99 (Download Only) Mac / PC Serialized Live Pack for Live 8.1.3 or higher.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Puremagnetik Artifact Micropak Artifact comes with things you would normally want to avoid in the studio: digital aliasing, clock glitches, control 'voltage' waveshaping, sysex errors and mis-quantized samples.
- Vir2 Violence Vir2's latest release - Violence - is a Kontakt-powered virtual instrument which focuses on "extremely unusual textures, manglings, distortions, and perspectives on the solo violin."
- Tone Manufacture Error Tone TM say they have created a library solely from errors, some of them completely accidental, some where they just looked the other way whilst the accident happened.