The S-MADI REAC Bridge is a bi-directional signal converter between MADI and REAC.
It enables connectivity between Roland’s REAC products (M-48 Personal Mixing System), to MADI-equipped digital audio mixers/systems including DiGiCo’s SD7, SD8 & SD9 and D Series consoles.
The S-MADI is designed to satisfy the increasing demand for a digital connection between large digital mixing consoles and the M-48 Personal Mixing System and Digital Snakes. It is also ideal to distribute/split audio from V-Mixing Systems or Digital Snake systems to outside broadcast trucks and other MADI-equipped locations.
S-MADI REAC Bridge features:
- 40 channels of bi-directional conversion between REAC and MADI
- MADI coaxial and optical I/O
- Support for REAC Embedded Power to power M-48 Personal Mixer and/or S-0808 I/O unit
- Support for 44.1/48 kHz with locking to WORD, MADI or REAC clocks
- 56 and 64 channel REAC/MADI offset support
More information is available at www.rolandsystemsgroup.com/smadi.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.