Roland S-MADI REAC Bridge
The S-MADI REAC Bridge is a bi-directional signal converter between MADI and REAC.
It enables connectivity between Roland's REAC products (M-48 Personal Mixing System), to MADI-equipped digital audio mixers/systems including DiGiCo's SD7, SD8 & SD9 and D Series consoles.
The S-MADI is designed to satisfy the increasing demand for a digital connection between large digital mixing consoles and the M-48 Personal Mixing System and Digital Snakes. It is also ideal to distribute/split audio from V-Mixing Systems or Digital Snake systems to outside broadcast trucks and other MADI-equipped locations.
S-MADI REAC Bridge features:
- 40 channels of bi-directional conversion between REAC and MADI
- MADI coaxial and optical I/O
- Support for REAC Embedded Power to power M-48 Personal Mixer and/or S-0808 I/O unit
- Support for 44.1/48 kHz with locking to WORD, MADI or REAC clocks
- 56 and 64 channel REAC/MADI offset support
More information is available at www.rolandsystemsgroup.com/smadi.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mamba AES-Analog NetworkSound announced the new addition to the Mamba audio converter product line with Mamba AES-ANALOG, a 16 channel Analog to AES/EBU converter.
- Boss BR-800 Digital Recorder The new BR-800 Digital Recorder (www.BossUS.com/Gear/BR-800) is described as a battery-powered studio to go, with a sleek new design made possible by touch-sensor switches and SD-card recording media.
- Blue Microphones enCORE 300 Series The en·CORE 300 is built upon Blue's condenser capsule technology used in the studio line. It is mounted on a rubber suspension system and coupled with a phantom powered circuit specifically tuned to match the capsule.