Twisted Tools Glitchmachines: Elements
Twisted Tools have released a new sample library, entitled Glitchmachines: Elements.
Elements is a collection of analogue oneshots, processed foley and designed sounds by circuit bender Ivo Ivanov of Glitchmachines. Ivo has built custom instruments for people including Trent Reznor, Derrick Carter, Kero, Otto Von Schirach, Men Without Hats, Richard Devine and Justin Meldal-Johnsen to name a few.
The Elements sample pack comes coupled with sampler presets for major sample formats as well as 128 royalty free original loops, all of which were made using the oneshot sounds included in the pack. To top it off, the package comes with a new Twisted Tools sampler, MP16b, which works with all versions of Native Instruments Reaktor 5 (Reaktor Player not supported).
- 1.12 gigabytes of samples in 24bit .WAV
- 1126 oneshots and 128 royalty free loops
- Analogue, Digital+Processed Foley Sounds
- 22 grouped kits and 1254 single insts.
- Ableton, Battery, EXS, Maschine, Kontakt, Reason NNXT and Reaktor kits
- Twisted Tools MP16b Sampler
- Kore and Maschine Templates for MP16b
- iPad TouchOSC template for MP16b
Pricing & Availability:
Visit www.twistedtools.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Camel Audio Free Alchemy Player 1.20 Alchemy Player 1.20 is an update to Camel Audio's SFZ and Alchemy sound playback engine, and it's now free.
- TC Helicon VoiceJam 1.2 TC-Helicon announces the new version of the VoiceJam iPhone, iPod and iPad app.
- Steinberg Cubase 6.0.2 Steinberg releases the first official maintenance update for its music recording and production solutions, Cubase 6 and Cubase Artist 6.