TC-Helicon announces the new version of the VoiceJam iPhone, iPod and iPad app.
New Features include:
- ‘In-app’ purchase – enables vocalists to buy vocal effects from TC-Helicon’s stompbox effect pedals range, starting with the C1 HardTune pitch correction effect.
- ‘Input metering’ – Singers can make sure they’re singing at ideal volume levels by watching the colour of the input waveform.
- ‘Shots mode’ – allows a vocalist to re-trigger loops like samples on a drum pad.
- ‘Live Performance Flyover’ – includes the new loop mixer to tweak the level of each loop, and offers other controls designed to aid customers during live performances.
- ‘SoundCloud’ – a new uncompressed SoundCloud option allows for uncompressed recordings to be uploaded and shared.
- ‘Share an idea’ – a link that gives vocalists the opportunity to share new feature ideas with TC-Helicon’s development team.
Pricing and availability
The VoiceJam version 1.2 upgrade is freely available to existing users via the Apple app store, 27 April, 2011. New users can download VoiceJam for $4.99 US, £2.99 UK and €3.99 EU.
The In-app purchase of C1 is $9.99 US, £5.99 UK and €7.99 EU, but is 60% off until 15 May, 2011.
For a real-time product demo video and product details, visit www.tc-helicon.com/voicejam.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.