Monster Beats Studio
Monster Beats Studio
Publié le 01/10/11 à 14:04
The Monster Cable Beats By Dre Studio are a set of high end headphones for both studio and consumer purposes. There is a full line of Beats By Dre headphones, with these being marketed specifically for studio use. I recently tried out these headphones at a friends house after hearing a lot of hype about these headphones for some time now. I didn't use them in a studio setting, but rather used them for simple listening purposes in iTunes. The headphones have a really sturdy cable on the end of them that ends as a 1/8" jack for plugging directly into your computer. I'm not sure if an adapter is included, but it does come with it's own carrying case. They're adjustable in terms of size and I found them to be pretty comfortable, although quite large. Regardless of the hype, I have to say I was pretty impressed with the sound of the Monster Cable Beats By Dre Studio headphones. They come in nice and full, and very loud, which of course makes everything sound better. I'd be interested to hear them in a studio setting, but I definitely wouldn't use them for monitoring during recording. They're definitely best suited for listening to electronic music inside the box rather than recording live instruments. While it's a clean sound quality for sure, to me they just aren't worth the price! You can definitely get a comparable sounding set of headphones for a fraction of the price. Maybe if you're just looking for a set of headphones for listening these will be okay since they're kind of a fashionable thing more than anything, but if you're just looking strictly on the studio end, these are not the best bang for your buck. Don't get me wrong, they're nice headphones for sure, but for the price you could do a lot better when it comes to studio headphones...