Cort AC12
Cort AC12

Nylon String Guitar from Cort belonging to the Classic series.

Doblocargo Doblocargo

«  nice guitar »

Publié le 08/05/11 à 05:05
Chinese manufacturing

Classic, Solid spruce
mahogany body, mahogany neck satin,
mechanical buttons amber, rosewood fingerboard and bridge

it is very easy to play

it arises in your arms alone
Finally, a good classic

his uniform, round and warm.

I've had the qques years and it is always with m
It has good resistance to travel this hardly Disagree
j I wanted a classic looking and I've long since I did not want to put a large sum
and this one I liked very
it has good value for money
when I already had paid the € 200
but now it runs between 140 and 170 euros
I conseiile
and c me if I had to be rebuilt again