< All Kawai G 200 reviews
Kawai G 200
yousk yousk

«  A nice instrument »

Published on 11/23/13 at 23:57
There is nothing (?) On the net about this guitar so here ... It's done.
Kawai, I did not know this brand. I had to search the net for a few meager facts. This guitar was made in Hamamatsu Japan by a luthier named Kawai. See Wikipedia for additional information. Kochi Kawai founded the house in 1886. This is a very old and honorable house luthier. It is always present on the market.

This guitar Kawai was conducted between 1983 and 1985. I do not have a serial number. It looks like two drops of water to Takamine C128. They are from the same era, beginning in 1980.
The table for the G 200 seems to be solid cedar top, she took on an orange-red color with time. A nice patina.
The sides are solid rosewood (?). The veins of indoor-outdoor wood relates corresponds.
The back is it plated rosewood (?).
The saddles are made of bone. I do not know if they are original. The neck is thin and easy. Clean and efficient mechanical origin. Jolie also rosewood veneered head (?). The button looks like rosewood. The set is really successful. If someone (e) other information I'm interested ... Which wood used etc. ...

Easily played. It adapts to any style. Handle end. This is a "real" guitar built to last. So this one about 30 years ...

Its powerful. The guitar sounds very fair. It is easy to give and do not seem to move in time, or normal and reasonable manner. The lifts are effective and flexible.

I just acquired. She has a big brother, the G250 Kawai. They have really great resemblance.

Reviews surcharge in some time ... I just acquire ...

In the meantime here are some photos ...