< Tous les avis Kawai G 200
Kawai G 200
yousk yousk

«  A nice instrument »

Published on 11/23/13 at 23:58
Kawai, I did not know this brand. It took me search the net for some info. This guitar was made in Hamamatsu in Japan by a luthier named Kawai. See Wikipedia for additional information. Kochi Kawai founded the house in 1886. It is a very old and honorable house luthier who have nothing sacrificed quality.

Kawai these guitars were made between 1983 and 1985. I do not have a serial number. It looks like two drops of water to Takamine C128. They are of the same time, early 1980.
The table for the G 200 appears to be solid cedar, she took on an orange-red color with time. A nice patina.
The ribs are solid rosewood. Wood grain interior-exterior correspondes.
Back it's plated rosewood.
The saddles are made of bone. I do not know if they are original. The neck is thin and easy. Original mechanical clean and efficient. Jolie also rosewood headstock. The button looks like rosewood. The set is really successful.

USE

Easily played. It adapts to any style. Handle end.

Powerful sound. The guitar is very fair. Easy to tune and does not move in time, or normal and reasonable.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I just buy it. I took a few photographs and dice positions as possible with further notice ...