Orange Amps launches new website
Continuing their 40th anniversary celebrations, Orange Amps have re-launched their website; the new version incorporates not only new anniversary graphics but also a whole lot of new features.
The all-new website features new user friendly search facilities, more pictures and a lot of new information. Updated with a new product guide, the site now claims to have a comprehensive, easy-to-access product information section including new image gallery, detailed specs and a comprehensive site search resource.
The whole artist section has also been completely overhauled and an extensive artist database has been complied to include a picture and biography for every artist, as well as listing the gear they are using. Soon to be added will be MP3 clips of the artists.
With the brand's 40th anniversary in mind, the site also boasts a detailed brand history and time-line. This new section includes over a dozen articles listed by decade, detailing historic moments in the development of the brand.
Further features include :
- A fully up-to-date dealer locator section (with post / zip code search facility) covering UK, Europe, Far East and the USA.
- Downloadable product manuals and latest Orange catalogue
- Coming soon New Merchandise section and customer reviews
Viewers of this article also read...
- Orange's AD5 Strikes Back! Orange Amps presents the reedition of its famous AD-5 Guitar Amp!
- Orange Amps 40th Anniversary OR50 Orange amplification is launching an anniversary production amp head model: OR50.
- Orange Amps announce Tiny Terror Combo Orange Amps announces the release of a combo version of the Tiny Terror.