[NAMM] Orange presents ‘O’ Edition Headphones
During the NAMM Show, Orange Amplification has introduced the ‘O’ Edition Headphones.
According to Orange Amplification, the 40mm drivers have been engineered for a tight and rhythmic bass response, rich mid-range and an articulate top end. It also claims to deliver a purposefully neutral EQ response, for an open and revealing sound stage with detailed layers of separation. providing natural noise isolation with its cushioned closed-back earcups, the ‘O’ Edition headphones aim at creating "a truly immersive sonic experience".
Supplied with two 3.5mm cables, one with a remote control and integrated microphone and compatible with most smartphones, the headphones are presented as easy to control and use whilst on the move. Other specs include:
- Sensitivity: 116dB (1kHz 0.5VRMS)
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20HZ – 20KHZ
- Weight: 218g (0.48lb)
- Zipped clamshell carry case
More information at Orange Amplification's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The top studio headphones for about $100 You can get some pretty good headphones for about $150 and while 50 bucks may not seem like much of a difference, it's a bit too much for many home studio owners. But don't worry if you are one of them, there are plenty of interesting cans for a tad less money. With this in mind, we asked our members of our French site to name their favorite pair of studio headphones for about $100, and we thought you might be interested in the results:
- The best studio headphones for less than $50 Sometimes, $50 for a pair of studio cans might be over your budget, be it because you don't have the money in the bank or you need to buy four at the same time or any other reason you can think of. But even then, at this price point, there are so many different models that you might have a hard time choosing one. With this in mind, we asked our members of the French version of Audiofanzine to pick their favorite pair of studio headphones under $50. And here are the results...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.