During the NAMM Show, Orange Amplification has introduced the ‘O’ Edition Headphones.
According to Orange Amplification, the 40mm drivers have been engineered for a tight and rhythmic bass response, rich mid-range and an articulate top end. It also claims to deliver a purposefully neutral EQ response, for an open and revealing sound stage with detailed layers of separation. providing natural noise isolation with its cushioned closed-back earcups, the ‘O’ Edition headphones aim at creating “a truly immersive sonic experience”.
Supplied with two 3.5mm cables, one with a remote control and integrated microphone and compatible with most smartphones, the headphones are presented as easy to control and use whilst on the move. Other specs include:
- Sensitivity: 116dB (1kHz 0.5VRMS)
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20HZ – 20KHZ
- Weight: 218g (0.48lb)
- Zipped clamshell carry case
More information at Orange Amplification’s website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.