Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
The new circumaural Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 features a switch that allows to select from three different frequency curves - one delivering a neutral stereo sound, one a mono sound ant the last one activates a midrange-oriented "Mix" mode, which aims at simulating the manufacturer's MixCube monitor speakers.
Features include :
- 50 mm drivers
- Frequency response : 18 Hz - 25 kHz
- Power : 15 mW / 30 mW max
- SPL : 113 dB IEC-318 @ 1mW, 1 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Weight : 550 g
The Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 headphone is to be available in the next few weeks. More details to follow at www.avantonepro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Pioneer introduces HRM-5 & HRM-6 Pioneer DJ is expanding its range of studio monitor headphones with the launch of the HRM-5s and HRM-6s.