AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
Features and specs include:
- Optimized closed-back design with 53mm transducers for greatest-in-class headroom and dynamic range
- 1.5 Tesla magnet system for accurate imaging and authoritative low-frequency performance
- Two-layer voice coil for extended 5Hz-to-54 kHz frequency range
- Open-mesh headband for remarkable comfort and light weight
- 3D-shaped slow-retention ear pads for personalized fit
- Sound-sealing pad profile for optimised isolation
- Slim, durable and removable cable with precision LEMO connector
- Robust design incorporating precision metal parts.
- Demanding test regimen to ensure reliable operation in the studio and on the road
- Max. Input Power: 300 mW
- Sensitivity: 112 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 36 Ohms
- Detachable cable
- Weight: 390 g
More details are available at www.akg.com.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Pioneer introduces HRM-5 & HRM-6 Pioneer DJ is expanding its range of studio monitor headphones with the launch of the HRM-5s and HRM-6s.